In Process Amplifier (HMS-H5) has application in measuring diameter of part during grinding operation. Amplifier has been provided with Analog Dual sensitive meter, three set points, Adjustable Auto retraction time setting, Offset adjusts Potentiometer.
Measuring head connected to In Process Amplifier continuously measures work piece diameter during grinding operation and compares with set-points presets in amplifier. In-feed controls of machine are control and Grinding wheel retract signal is applied once diameter of the component reaches set value.
User Features :
- • Meter Scale change indication
- • Three Set point points adjust pot for Rough, Fine, Spark out
- • Wheel Auto retract time setting Pot
- • Single Measuring Head Inductive type can be connected to Amplifier
- • Wheel Auto retract setting Pot.
- • Zero offset adjustment Pot.
- • Direct replacement MARPOSS E-9,ZE-4, BLUE BOX Amplifier as output connector is PIN TO PIN compatible ( Harting connector compatibility)
Technical Features :
- • TRANSDUCERS: Inductive (air gap): no.1 transducer
- • MEASURING HEADS: Max. (1 meas.)
- • ANALOGIC DISPLAY OF THE MEASURE: Meter with Dual sensitive scale (500- 0 -100) & (50 - 0 - 10)
- • LOGIC I/O's: Potential free NO/NC Contact (4 No.)
- • AUTO RESET FACILITY THROUGH EXTERNAL SWITCH
- • Power Supply : 230Vac – 50Hz
- • Application Area for In Process Amplifier: Cylindrical grinding machine control.